First, I want to thank Nic of Adventures & Thought Bubbles for nominating me for this interesting award, I am really (really) thankful! [Shakes hand] Now, I’m going to present 11 facts about myself as instructed, but will not be nominating all ten blogs at once. (After all, yesterday’s assignment involved nominating blogs.) So, for now I will just nominate five blogs, and five more tomorrow. (What can I say, I’m a rule breaker.)
(No, I lied. I’m a nerd through and through.)
But I’ll stop stalling.
Here are my eleven facts:
1. I am addicted to Starbucks Refreshers. (No joke, I have one almost every day.)
2. Math and I will be at war until the day I die.
3. I am afraid of water beetles. (If I see one, I kid you not, I’ll scream like a little girl and run.)
4. I secretly want a t-shirt that reads: future queen of the world.
5. Baskin Robins “Banana Royal” (with fudge instead of caramel) is now my new favorite ice cream dish.
6. I do not want to work in the legal or medical field, but sadly, that is where I might end up. (Cuz, let’s face it, that’s where the money is.)
7. I am always open to questions from my readers. (Hint. Hint.)
8. I dislike Beethoven, but love Bach and Chopin. (But, hands down, Apocalyptica rules.)
9. Mushroom in my food makes me want to cry.
10. The process of frying fish whole freaks me out. (Seriously, have you seen what happens to the eyes?)
11. My greatest wish is for this blog to succeed, and even more, to build my own community (with all of your help).
Finally, here are five of my nominees, enjoy!
Well, have a good night folks!
(It’s 1:10 AM here. Parents are coming for a visit in the morning. Not ganna get much sleep.)
PS: And yes, I made up “cloudshine”.