28) Nerves: was there ever a time when you lost your nerve? When you really thought you could do something only to learn otherwise the very last moment? If not, do you ever see this happening to you? What do you think your reaction will be, or how would you feel? Now, was there ever a time when you reclaimed your nerve? Give details. And, if not, tell me how you plan to reclaim it. How will you feel?
26) Rewriting Nightmares: write about a past or recent nightmare that stuck with you. Why was it so scary? How would you change it so it wasn’t?
27) Guilty Pleasures: you’re in the grocery store. What aisle do you hit first? Name the brand, flavor and any other descriptive details about your guilty pleasure and write why you love it so much. Is it attached to a particular memory?
The month is almost up guys!
25) A Coded Message: write yourself a personal message in code, something only for your eyes. Use your personal code (review February 3).
23) The Collector: collect things from around you, or from your day. Write about them and how they relate to you as a person. (Ex: you will find several coffee shop receipts in my notebook. What can I say, I’m addicted to coffee.)
24) Instances: our lives are made up of moments, instances where we come together and then part. Write about a time when you met someone for the first time, or only time. Who was this person, what did you (or didn’t you) talk about and if you could, would you meet them again? What would you do or say?
22) Playing Reporter: walk into a random place (coffee shop, store, whathaveyou) and take a moment. Observe. Scents, sights, smells, the whole enchilada. What do you notice first? Report in detail.
21) Perception of Life: what moment in your past (or even present) changed (or is changing) the way you saw the world, life, yourself? What was this moment and was the change for the better or worse? How did you see things before, and after?
Sorry for the lateness again.
19) A Sudden Train Ride: someone walks up to you. You don’t know this person, but they hand you an even more mysterious train ticket. You go to the station (Where is it by the way?) and hop on the train. Where does it take you? Describe what you see.
20) Mystery Mail: Write an anonymous letter, then mail it off to someone. A friend, a stranger, anyone you like. Who do you mail it to and why? What do you say to them?