First off, I want to thank Murilo at Rabiscos 2D for nominating me for another Sunshine Award. Seriously, thanks a lot everyone. I never thought I’d get one nomination, let alone 2. However, this I will only be giving six more facts about myself, and nominating the remaining five that I have yet to nominate. Sorry, but I don’t want to run the risk of being redundant with my posts. (And, I am running out of “personal facts” material.) So, please enjoy and check out my nominated blogs! Thanks.
6 more facts about yours truly:
1. I love watercolor painting even though I suck.
2. I almost drowned in the Sacramento River as a kid.
3. I dislike all sea food except for shrimp.
4. As a kid, I wanted to be an archeologist like Jackie Chan in his cartoon.
5. I get seriously paranoid after watching a horror movie.
6. Speaking (or writing) of horror movies, Independence Day traumatized me as a kid. I still don’t like alien movies.
And here are my nominees! Enjoy.
Note for the nominees:
Give 11 facts about yourself
nominate 10 blogs/bloggers and let them know!